6 reasons to do CrossFit Kids
Updated: Sep 19, 2020
What is CrossFit Kids?
Hard work and play are disguised into age-appropriate FUN & GAMES in hope of developing a lifelong love of fitness!
CrossFit Kids is a class with a maximum of 8 kids, led by super experienced coach from the UK. The class involves a warm up, skills and practice, followed by a workout in the form of active games, and ends with a cool down. With workouts that are adapted to suit all fitness and ability levels, CrossFit Kids can equally benefit a child who is less active or an accomplished athlete by tailoring workouts so that each individual is challenged just enough to deliver measurable results and personal athletic progress.
Like adult CrossFit, every class is totally different, so kids never get bored and the novelty keeps them excited about participating. CrossFit is based on "functional" movements, meaning that they are doing things that kids should be doing in life - run, throw, pull, push, climb, lift, and jump!
Our "dragon" classes are for ages 5 to 9 and our "ninja" classes from 10 to 15 years. The classes are designed to incorporate kids of all fitness levels so that each child feels welcome & successful, and our expert coach keeps them excited to participate.
Why should young people be doing CrossFit Kids?
They will make new friends, try new things, build fitness and self-confidence in a super fun, supportive environment. Celebrated with cheers and high-fives, each new achievement leads to newfound confidence, determination and a desire to continue improving.
1. Increased knowledge of healthy habits - Showing kids that there is a huge level of enjoyment in physical activities, not just watching TV or playing games, means that kids are more likely to incorporate healthier habits into their lives and into their future.
2. Improved athleticism - A young person's brain and body learns new skills easily, which serves them well for later in life as a mobile, healthy adult.
3. Boost to social skills - CrossFit kids is a great place to make new friends and work as a team.
4. Improved school performance - It's a fact that exercise is good for the body and the mind.
5. Improved confidence - Working out in a safe and supportive environment with peers and a highly skilled coach quickly leads to kids taking new risks and trying new things. A great attitude for life.
6. It's really good fun!
What is the cost?
350,000 VND per class. Or save 15% with a bundle of 10 classes for 3,000,000 VND (with a expiry after 3 months) See the website for the schedule or drop us a message to find out more.
Curious to find out more?
Email email@example.com to book in for a free trial!